- Develop and execute strategic, traditional and digital media plans for clients
- Oversee and supervise deliverables throughout the campaign life cycle, from research to planning to execution, tracking and optimization
- Supervise/Manage all media reconciliation and billing tasks for your accounts
- Work closely with client engagement leads, project management and creative department for operational efficiency
- Develop and deliver client presentations
- Negotiate with media providers on behalf of clients
- Minimum three year’s experience in media planning with at least one year of digital experience
- Strong understanding of all forms of media planning, including demand generation, lead generation and branding
- Experience with digital planning and research tools (Comscore, MRI, SRDS, etc.)
- Experience with media buying platforms a plus (MediaOcean, Adazzle, Nexelus, etc.)
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills with extreme attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and work effectively within a fast-paced agency environment
- Must be assertive, highly motivated and have strong communications skills
- Must have client-facing skills, including preparing and delivering presentations
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team, share ideas and accept constructive reviews
- Must be goal-oriented and exhibit a high level of professionalism
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.