Forget everything you know about agencies. Now, meet Springbox — a place where ‘work hard, play harder’ is more than a motto. Springbox offers a fun, stimulating, technology-focused work environment that is fast-paced and rewarding. We are committed to fostering an environment where highly talented, challenge-hungry people thrive. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skill set, while making a real contribution to a rapidly expanding agency.
The media supervisor is responsible for developing and executing strategic media plans for our B2B and consumer clients. You’ll manage client relationships at the highest levels and work to foster long-term relationships with those clients. You’ll also supervise and mentor junior members of the internal team.
- Develop, manage and execute strategic integrated media plans
- Manage client relationships at the senior level; work to foster long-term relationships
- Understand the client’s product, business culture and competition
- Oversee and supervise deliverables throughout the campaign life cycle, from research to planning to execution, tracking and optimization
- Lead the development of proposals and scopes of work for media-specific projects
- Mentor and develop team resources, creating an inspiring and positive environment for clients and all internal team members
- Work closely with client and creative teams to supervise and monitor media schedules and contracts of outside media vendors on behalf of the client
- Prepare billing forecasts and manage profitability of media jobs
- Manage and track budgets
- Keep current on emerging media trends and provide POVs to internal team and client
- Oversee ad operations activities to ensure proper campaign set up and measurement
- Lead weekly client media status meetings
- Assist in daily, weekly and monthly client reporting and help clients extract actionable learnings from the data
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or marketing or equivalent experience; media sequence preferred
- 5-7 years of digital media experience in an agency
- Experience working in both B2B and B2C environments
- Must be a confident self-starter, team player, innovative problem solver and be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Needs to be attentive to detail, resourceful, work well under pressure and have strong communication skills
- Experience with research tools
- Experience with demand generation and lead generation activities is a plus
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.