Office Manager and Executive AssistantNew York
Prophet is looking for an energetic professional who enjoys wearing many hats. As the office manager and executive assistant for Prophet’s New York office, you will handle a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks. You must be comfortable working independently with little or no supervision, well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
This role provides exceptional customer services and top-notch administrative support to internal and external clients alike while managing all aspects of the office experience.
While every day will be different, you can expect to:
- Coordinate the relocation of our New York office (Q1 2022)
- Manage all aspects of the office experience including reception, facilities, office equipment and supplies
- Coordinate regular office social and culture activities
- Coordinate meeting rooms and logistics (catering, set up and clean up, document production)
- Onboard and orient new hires
- Liaison with vendors including travel, copier, cleaning, alarm, messenger, postal, etc.
- Coordinate extensive domestic and international travel
- Manage demanding calendars; schedule and confirm conference calls, appointments and meetings; proactively resolve scheduling conflicts in a timely manner
- Prepare and submit accurate expense reports and timesheets promptly
- Manage contacts and CRM activities in Outlook, company contact database and CRM tool
- 4+ years proven office management and administrative experience; preferably in a consulting or creative client service company
- The working culture in this company is fast-paced, requiring someone who is proactive and adaptable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with all levels of people
- Ability to pinpoint problems, find creative solutions and make decisions
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong scheduling and calendar management skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to adapt, flex and change directions given circumstances, understanding the ever-changing world of business
- Fluent in Microsoft Office; tech-savvy
- Must be able to lift 30 – 50 lbs.
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients unlock uncommon growth by developing new business models, reimagining brands and experiences, driving demand and customer engagement and empowering people to transform their organizations. The largest privately-owned firm of its kind, Prophet brings a unique blend of creative and strategy to identify paths to purposeful, transformative and sustainable growth.
Based in San Francisco, with 12 global offices and more than 500 strategists, data analysts, marketers, digital experts and creatives, Prophet has worked with the world’s most successful companies, including AXA, CVS Health, The Home Depot, Samsung, T-Mobile, and UBS, partnering with them from ideation to in-market execution. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.