Partner, Organization & Culture DisciplineAtlanta, Chicago, New York, Richmond, San Francisco
Companies that were born in the last 20 years define and deliver value in fundamentally different ways than those founded in the decades prior. For the vast majority of historically successful enterprises, the key challenge they now face is how they might create uncommon growth and thrive under the new market, customer and employee demands of the 21st century.
Prophet’s Organization & Culture practice helps our clients address these challenges and opportunities by defining and harnessing a compelling purpose that will drive performance, build and sustain the capabilities needed to win in a digital world, and create a culture that thrives on change and ultimately transforms organizations by powering growth from the inside. This business is experiencing tremendous demand and we are eager to add outstanding senior talent to fuel sustainable growth.
Our partners are responsible for playing key commercial, client service and firm development roles. They actively identify and attract new clients and expand relationships over time with existing clients. They provide leadership to the teams and younger tenured consultants and they take an active role in firm initiatives. This individual will be an inspirational leader to clients, to other Prophet consultants and to industry leaders more broadly. They will also be relied upon to develop IP and help shape the future of the growing the Organization & Culture practice to attract new clients and further Prophet’s reputation in this area.
Partners Who Thrive at Prophet
- Have an intellectual curiosity and creative spirit that drives their desire to develop innovative organization and culture solutions
- Are driven by a desire to grow and build a business in an entrepreneurial environment with a unique purpose supported by the resources of a global company
- Can be as enthusiastic rolling up their sleeves and getting the work done as they are counseling a C-suite executive
- Prefer a non-hierarchical environment, set the standard for collaborating with peers and are comfortable in a culture that promotes bringing our whole selves to work
- Contribute directly to the growth and development of Prophet’s capabilities, with particular emphasis on delivering engagements focused on organization and business model development, organizational purpose, talent strategy, culture and employee engagement
- Actively build Prophet’s client portfolio and reputation in the market, with prioritized focus in strategic organization topics, change management and employee engagement
- Ensure the quality of Prophet’s work continues to be differentiated in its focus on client impact and tangible results
- Proactively identify, cultivate and capitalize upon opportunities to build and grow the firm – through extending and deepening existing client relationships and by helping to attract and convert new clients
- Participate actively on consulting assignments, helping to direct the actual analysis and problem solving and interacting with clients as the senior member of the consultant team
- Create truly distinctive firm-wide initiatives that result in significant client impact and strengthen Prophet’s external reputation
- Grow Prophet by recruiting, developing and mentoring consultants
- Espouse Prophet’s values by promoting entrepreneurship and innovation; fostering a creative and multi-disciplinary approach and engendering an ethical approach to conducting business
- 7-10+ years of selling and delivering management consulting services that include both developing enterprise and functional transformation strategies, talent strategy and implementation of new organizational capabilities
- Distinctive capability to connect organizational topics to C-suite agendas that help companies recruit, deploy & organize, engage and develop people to deliver greater value to customers—and do so better than the competition
- A demonstrable track record of leading/delivering quality engagements that result in long-standing client relationships and repeat client engagements
- Experience engaging top leadership through significant change such as a merger or acquisition, digital transformation or new strategic vision under new leadership
- Experience developing and delivering change management programs, including the adoption of new business practices or operating models, and using or implementing contemporary digital tools and platforms
- Meaningful experience in scoping, closing and delivering strategic engagements within CX/EX, marketing and digital/ agile transformations
- Expertise in developing methodologies and frameworks for organizational transformation, and inspired sponsorship and followership for your work
- Reputation as an effective counselor and influencer to senior business leaders, up to and including, Board of Directors
- Credibility in both the business-to-business and business-to-consumer segments
- A well-rounded business executive with a blend of strategic, analytical and creative skills and exceptional structured problem-solving abilities
- Excellent academic credentials
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With eleven global offices and more than 350 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com