Prophet is looking for a talented self-starter with experience working on a design team. As a Production Designer, you will play a fundamental role in our exciting and fast-paced activation and production team. Production Designers act as a central resource for the creative teams – blending strategy, creativity, design and technology – to successfully elevate our work for clients. You will contribute to our creative culture and create world-class assets for implementation – from setting up artwork for print and digital production to creating visuals for ATL, to social media and environmental activations.
- Working closely with creative teams to set up final artwork from design concepts and visuals
- Translating design concepts into final artwork (A creative eye and attention to detail is essential)
- Involvement in early stages design briefs to advise design teams on production considerations
- Involvement in developing solutions for brand rollout and implementation programmes
- Working closely with the creative teams to produce brand guidelines
- Day-to-day responsibility for ensuring the highest quality output is maintained and management of the approval/signoff process
- Close liaison with external Print Production teams and other production/digital partners
- Maintaining version control of all artwork, archiving/filing system
- Willingness to learn new software and systems as required
- Knowledge of presentation software e.g. Keynote and PowerPoint. Setting up files for use in on-screen and printed presentations
- Above all, the desire to work in a highly creative studio and a desire to get involved in all aspects of the creative process.
- Proven experience within a relevant design team
- Strong Mac Visualisation skills – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop CS4 onward, Acrobat, Keynote, PowerPoint and any additional production software
- Recognised education/qualification in the creative industry
- Strong knowledge of print and repro for production of print and digital final artwork
- Brilliant attention to detail and ability to accurately follow artwork brief
- Good organisational skills and systematic way of working
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritise workload in a busy environment
- Team player, flexible, good communicator/listener
- Basic knowledge of HTML or online production software
- The ability to utilise software functions to deliver better tools and templates for our clients
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients unlock uncommon growth by developing new business models, reimagining brands and experiences, driving demand and customer engagement and empowering people to transform their organisations. The largest privately-owned firm of its kind, Prophet brings a unique blend of creative and strategy to identify paths to purposeful, transformative and sustainable growth.
With 12 global offices and more than 500 strategists, data analysts, marketers, digital experts and creatives, Prophet has worked with the world’s most successful companies, including Formula E, Samsung, Electrolux, Polestar and UBS, partnering with them from ideation to in-market execution. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.