Program Manager, Digital Marketing TransformationAustin
- Build and manage a corporate client program that works across up to 10 client brands
- Collaborate with the engagement team and lead a team towards common goals, changes, and/or objectives
- Define and execute strategies to maximize the impact and efficiency of our services while delivering a best-in-class client experience
- Coordinate management of project managers for client team, building and executing a roadmap to success.
- Take a data-driven approach to work
- Ability to manage the program (with vendor providers, cross-functional stakeholders, technical partners) and communicate the trade-offs between metrics in managing them to stakeholders
- Cross-functional collaboration with engagement, PMO, strategy, and executive team to implement optimal solutions to thematic issues
- Communicate impact, challenges, roadblocks, insights effectively and concisely to appropriate audiences, including stakeholders
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Ensure strong reporting capability on performance, understanding and communicating the story through a robust set of metrics and data visualization
- Serve as part of the engagement team as the primary point of contact with the customer to negotiate the Statement of Work associated with the program – scope, schedule, cost, risks
- Lead the cross-functional core team, kick-off programs, establish schedules and facilitate meetings
- With the Project Manager, define and manage the extended development team scope and schedule
- Ensure the cross-functional core teams fulfill SOW commitments to the customer across all applicable functions
- Facilitate Core Team meetings and maintain the master schedule
- Analyze and report actual performance vs. program goals
- Establish clear objectives and deliverables for the program that supports the business
- Schedule and run all applicable phase reviews and program reviews
- Track progress, report status and make necessary corrections to achieve program goals
- Manage major risks and issues through effective contingency plans and proper escalation
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with 5+ years of similar experience
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholder engagement and expectations
- Demonstrated experience defining and tracking support metrics and implementing programs to improve operational performance
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Strategic thinker with analytical and problem-solving experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Prior experience working with sales or customers
- Organizing and planning skills
- Priority setting skill
- Prior experience working with global or enterprise organizations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Ability to present clear and concise information to the team, internal customers, and external customers
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.