Recruiting Senior AssociateAtlanta
As a member of the recruiting team, the Recruiting Senior Associate is responsible for assisting in the strategic design, development and management of the firm’s overall recruiting efforts. Specific responsibilities include:
- Drive on-campus recruiting efforts across undergraduate and graduate programs
- Partner with leadership to provide input on year-to-year strategic approach for campus recruiting – where to go, who to target, value proposition, etc.
- Lead and execute Intern, Associate, and Senior Associate hiring
- Source strong talent
- Screen candidate resumes
- Coordinate interviews and lead debriefs
- Extend and negotiate offers
- Develop strong relationships with campus career center leaders
- Lead campus diversity recruiting – establish strong partnerships at target schools; create marketing plans; identifying high caliber candidates; measure progress and performance
- Serve as a strong Prophet ambassador throughout candidate lifecycle
- Participate in ad-hoc recruiting needs across levels and capabilities
- Work with recruiting team to develop recruiting collateral, evaluation tools, etc.
- BA or BS degree with demonstrated academic performance
- 3-5 years of post-undergraduate experience, ideally with previous recruiting experience in a professional services firm and/or campus recruiting experience
- Ability to leverage multiple sources to recruit top talent
- Ability to handle personal and confidential information appropriately
- Outstanding written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Computer expertise, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic environment with limited supervision
- Candidates must be a US citizen or permanent resident
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 450 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.