Prophet’s European Corporate Marketing Team is looking for a student to support our marketing and business development efforts during the summer months (July to September).
Scope of 30 hours per week, approx. 10 – 12 weeks, extension possible
- German-wide survey on branding
- data analysis and insights development
- Desk research for stories and articles on the topic
- Write up marketing and business development materials in both written and presentation form
- Support revision and refinement of our existing database
Qualifications & Experience
- Currently pursuing studies, ideally with a focus in marketing and/or business or any other economically driven discipline at an advanced stage
- Engaged personality with distinct analytical skills, an eye for details, and keen perception
- Computer expertise, including Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel
- Fluency in German and business level English (spoken and written) are essential
- Ideally experience with writing and editing content
This role offers exciting and challenging tasks in an engaged, motivated and international team. It offers the right candidate insights into the execution of marketing and business development strategies in a global consultancy, along with collaboration with experienced brand and marketing experts.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to Angela Kroll.
Prophet was founded 1992 in San Francisco and today is the largest independent consultancy for brand and marketing related growth topics in a digital world. Our global team of 400+ thinkers, makers and doers combine its diverse skills to create fresh thinking, actionable ideas and beautiful design. With our strong footprint in Europe and especially in Germany we are well positioned to solve our clients’ business challenges and drive impact quickly. In all our projects, we combine analytical rigor with creative thinking which allows us to bridge the gap between strategy consulting and making things happen. Clients like AEG, BASF, Deutsche Bank, T-Mobile rely on our advice and see us as strategic partners for the long term. We help our clients to find better ways to grow. Prophet.com