Springbox, a Prophet company offers a fun, stimulating, technology focused work environment that is fast paced and rewarding. We are committed to fostering an environment where highly talented, challenge hungry people thrive. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skill set while making a real contribution to a rapidly expanding agency.
Our Austin office is looking for a resource manager who will report directly to the director of finance and operations. The primary responsibility of the resource manager is to manage resourcing for all agency projects including client projects, business development and internal initiatives. This individual acts as a liaison between functional department leads and project management with the common goal of high utilization and project success. The resourcing manager works to effectively resource our shared internal resource pool but also manages our extended contractor network and recruits new talent both internal and extended network.
- Monitor day-to-day resourcing needs, identifying potential instances of under or over allocation of staff members and actively working with department leads to address and solve those issues
- Produce forecasting reports that allow for the effective planning, assigning and shifting of resources
- Responsible for coordinating the logistics and execution of recruitment efforts. This includes scheduling and coordinating interviews, creating job descriptions and postings on internal and external job boards and actively sourcing internal and external resources
- Pair resources with appropriate projects based on project needs as well as resource skill sets and availability
- Contractor management including maintaining an up to date list of vetted talent and developing a stronger network of contractors based on the needs of the business
- Helping to identify hiring needs and skill-set gaps as they arise
- 3-5 years resource management and/or project management experience in advertising/marketing or digital agency setting
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented and ability to prioritize workload independently
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism – ability to interface with all levels of the company
- Possesses a proactive approach to accomplishing work, follows up and demonstrates the flexibility to meet business needs with a focus on achieving results
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to network with various departmental personnel and outside parties
- Strong business and people acumen and ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of solutions, conclusions and problem solving
- Proactive, independent and resourceful individual who takes initiative
- Harvest, Harvest Forecast, Asana and/or GSuite experience a plus
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With eleven global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.