Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore
Senior Associates work closely with partners, engagement managers and associates in team situations and are greatly encouraged to cultivate their own analytical approaches. In addition, senior associates typically manage the day-to-day activities of associate consultants. Based on exceptional performance, senior associates will be offered opportunities to lead client engagements.
- Managing client relationships
- Interviewing external and internal client contacts to derive strategic insights
- Developing insightful approaches to data analysis
- Consolidating key research findings into candid recommendations
- Developing key brand and marketing strategies based on rigorous analytics
- Presenting findings and recommendations to high-profile clients
- Five or more years of work experience with a leading business or brand strategy consulting firm
- MBA preferred
- Well-developed research and analytic capabilities, superior problem solving skills, and creative thinking
- Ability to work independently as well as being adept at enhancing team success through leadership and active participation in internal and external client teams
- Strong interest in brand and marketing strategy relationships resulting in the sale of project work
Apply for: Senior Associate
Our recruiting team will review all applicants submissions and be in touch within 1-2 weeks.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.