Senior AssociateShanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore
Great work starts with a great team. And that team lies in the hands of our senior associates. They dive into every detail of the business, working to gain an understanding of our clients, their customers, and what makes them tick.
Senior associates work with everyone in the firm, creating a sense of collaboration across the organization. On any given project, you’ll interact with partners, engagement managers, specialists, and associates. Everything is organized to cultivate a true understanding of our approach to consulting and develop the skills to get it done.
Our senior associates make great work possible.
Your Day To Day:
While every day will be different, you can expect to…
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to develop hypothesis, conduct and manage research & analysis, and formulate insightful and actionable recommendations for our clients
- Gain deep understanding of our client’s customers through interviews, focus groups, as well as qualitative & quantitative research methods
- Research and identify relevant digital trends that can inform and impact disruptive transformations within a company or industry
- Create materials for, and help plan, physical or digital Safari’s, Hackathon’s, and Playstudios (Prophet’s collaborative approach to creating and evaluating ideas with our clients through analogs and facilitation exercises)
- Create digital personas and map user journeys to help uncover digital behaviors and opportunities
- Participate in problem-solving sessions with a broad team of consultants and specialists, using both analytical and creative techniques to reach compelling results
- Present findings to clients and recommendations to clients
- Contribute to internal initiatives within the firm including IP development, marketing, training, and ongoing educational sessions
- Support new business initiatives by designing recommended approaches and developing POVs supporting Prophet’s value proposition
- Manage, coach, and teach more junior consultants around marketing and brand strategy, growth strategy, digital knowledge, research and analysis techniques, etc.
What You Need To Bring:
- A great education: a BA or BS degree with demonstrated academic performance, MBA preferred
- Relevant experience: 4-6 years of post-graduate experience, ideally with a leading business, brand, or digital strategy firm
What We Look For:
- Well-developed research and analytical capabilities, problem solving skills, and creative thinking
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of, and passion for, brand, digital, and marketing strategy; and, how they impact business outcomes
- Experience developing a strategy as well as executing the tactical implications of that strategy
- Understanding of agile or other test-and-learn or design-thinking methodologies to co-create with audiences and quickly develop testable materials
- Knowledge of, or experience with, digital analytics tools – both native and 3rd party: Google, Adobe, Social (Brandwatch, Sprinkl’r, Facebook, etc.)
- A curious mind with an unrelenting commitment to get to the answer, to test new approaches, and push others’ assumptions
- The ability to work independently in a fast paced and dynamic environment with limited supervision
- A team player who is adept at enhancing team success through active participation in internal and external client project teams
- Fluent in Mandarin/Japanese/Korean is preferred
- MBA Students graduate next year or later can start with an internship
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Cathay Pacific, AIA, UBS, Bank of East Asia, Marriott, GE and Emart. With twelve global offices and more than 350 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.cn
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.