Senior Associates work closely with consultants, designers, and clients in team situations and are greatly encouraged to cultivate their own analytical and creative approaches. Senior Associates typically manage the day-to-day activities of Associate consultants. Based on exceptional performance, Senior Associates will be offered opportunities to lead client engagements.
Specific position responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with team to develop hypotheses, conduct research and analysis, and formulate appropriate, actionable recommendations for clients
- Gain deep understanding and insights of client’s customers through interviews, focus groups, and quantitative research methods
- Work hand in hand with designers to bring solutions to life
- Manage client relationships as a strong representative of Prophet
- Develop insightful approaches to data analysis
- Consolidate key research findings into candid recommendations in a clear, concise, and persuasive fashion
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Work in a multi-disciplinary environment leveraging various perspectives, capabilities and ideas to drive to the best solutions for clients
- Manage, coach, and teach more junior consultants around marketing and brand strategy, growth strategy, research and analysis techniques, etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years of work experience, ideally with a leading business or brand strategy consulting firm
- Well-developed research and analytic capabilities, superior problem-solving skills, and creative thinking
- Knowledge of brand and marketing strategy and how they impact business outcomes
- Ability to work independently as well as being adept at enhancing team success
- Passion for brand and marketing strategy
- Business level written and spoken English and German is essential
If you would like to be considered for the Senior Associate role, please apply with your CV.
Prophet was founded 1992 in San Francisco and today is the largest independent consultancy for brand and marketing related growth topics in a digital world. Our global team of 400+ thinkers, makers and doers combine its diverse skills to create fresh thinking, actionable ideas and beautiful design.
With our strong footprint in Europe and especially in Germany we are well positioned to solve our clients’ business challenges and drive impact quickly.
In all our projects, we combine analytical rigor with creative thinking which allows us to bridge the gap between strategy consulting and making things happen. Clients like AEG, BASF, Deutsche Bank, T-Mobile rely on our advice and see us as strategic partners for the long term. We help our clients to find better ways to grow. Prophet.com