Senior Associate – Digital & Marketing Transformation
Senior associates are a key part of our growing digital and marketing transformation consulting team. They work with our partners, engagement managers, associates, and specialists to help further build out our digital and marketing transformation consulting practice, develop and strengthen our strategic value propositions to clients, and deliver exciting work.
On any given project, you’ll work closely with the Prophet delivery team to gain an understanding of our clients, their customers and what makes them tick. Senior associates typically manage the day-to-day activities of associate consultants; and, based on exceptional performance, will be offered opportunities to lead client engagements.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to lead hypothesis development, conduct and manage research & analysis and formulate insightful and actionable recommendations for our clients
- Gain a deep understanding of our client’s customers through cutting edge qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Research and identify relevant digital trends that can inform and impact disruptive transformations within a company or industry
- Develop and create client experiences, such as physical or digital Safaris, Hackathons and workshops in order to achieve impact and demonstrate Prophet’s signature and collaborative way of working
- Create personas and map user journeys to help uncover behaviors and opportunities across all elements of the customer experience, e.g.: web, social, mobile, in-person/in-store
- Lead problem-solving sessions with a broad team of consultants and specialists, using both analytical and creative techniques to reach compelling results and create solutions
- Present findings to clients, share your points of view and lead team discussions
- Manage, coach and teach more junior consultants on topics such as marketing strategy, growth strategy, research and analytical techniques
- Contribute to, and participate in, internal initiatives within the firm including IP development, marketing, training and ongoing educational sessions
- Contribute to the growth and success of non-profit clients through our Prophet Impact programme, leading group discussions and in-field volunteer experiences
- Support new business initiatives by designing recommended approaches and developing POVs supporting Prophet’s value proposition
- Help drive Prophet culture at the local office level through events such as class gatherings, office-wide social outings and holiday celebrations.
- A great education – BA or BS degree with demonstrated academic performance
- Relevant experience – Five or more years in management consulting, digital and marketing transformation or a digital consulting agency
- Core consulting skills, including workshop facilitation, strategy development, customer journey and process mapping
- Experience and success in delivering digital and marketing transformation strategy
- Experience in developing and leveraging repeatable methodology to assess and solve client challenges
- Understanding of digital and emerging channels
- Understanding of marketing technology stack and platforms (e.g. Adobe, Salesforce)
- Passion for digital and marketing transformation trends and innovation
- Ability to provide input to, and guide, marketing strategy and plans
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Confusion tolerance – comfort with ambiguity and the ability to adapt, flex, and change directions given client, project, and team circumstances, understanding the ever-changing business world
Apply for: Senior Associate – Digital & Marketing Transformation
Our recruiting team will review all applicants submissions and be in touch within 1-2 weeks.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.