Senior Associate, Digital StrategyNew York, Chicago, Atlanta, Shanghai, Hong Kong
A senior associate in digital strategy is the primary creator of digital thinking and content for our client engagements. He/she should be passionate about digital trends, and responsible for drawing from various data points and insights to develop strategies and experiences that solve customer problems with the potential for commercial and brand impact.
Senior associates collaborate with a highly multi-disciplinary team comprised of data analysts, brand strategists, creative directors, UX/UI designers, among others to identify, design and activate digital strategies. Senior associates also contribute to uncovering customer insight and data discovery by designing and conducting research plans that may include social listening, search analysis, web analytics, digital ethnography, CRM and other fact-finding methodologies.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to develop hypotheses, conduct and manage research and analysis, and formulate insightful and actionable recommendations for clients
- Gain deep understanding of client’s customers through interviews, focus groups, as well as qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Research and identify relevant trends that can inform and impact digital transformation within a company or industry
- Participate in problem solving process with broader team of consultants, using both analytical and creative techniques to get to compelling results
- Develop digital concepts starting with identifying opportunity areas through to experience definition
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Contribute to key initiatives within the digital practice including IP development, marketing, training and ongoing education for the practice and extended partner team
- Support new business initiatives by designing recommended approaches and developing POVs supporting Prophet’s digital value proposition
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 or more years of work experience, ideally with a leading business or brand strategy consulting firm, digital agency, or corporate-side digital practice
- Knowledge of, and passion for, digital strategy as well as brand and marketing strategy and how they impact business outcomes
- Experience in developing a strategy as well as executing the tactical implications of that strategy
- Passion for creating outstanding user experiences, identifying use cases and leveraging them to develop strategies, along with functional and business requirements
- Experience in digital persona development and mapping user journeys to help uncover digital behaviors and opportunities
- Experience in agile or other test-and-learn or design-thinking methodology to co-create with audiences and quickly develop testable materials
- Able to develop navigation models and sketches that can inform wireframe development, low-fi paper types and prototypes
- Well-developed research and analytical capabilities, problem-solving skills, and creative thinking
- Expertise in digital trends including paid, owned and earned media, channel behaviors, search, tools, apps and emerging technologies (wearables, iOT, Blockchain, etc.)
- Fluent in digital analytics tools – both native and 3rd party: Google, Adobe, Social (Brandwatch, Sprinkl’r, Facebook, etc.)
- A curious mind with an unrelenting commitment to get to the answer, to test new approaches, and push others’ assumptions
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
If you would like to be considered for the Senior Associate, Digital Strategy role, please apply with your resume.
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With eleven global offices and more than 350 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com