Senior Associate, Vertical MarketingChicago, New York
In this newly created position on Prophet’s U.S. corporate marketing team, the Senior Associate, Vertical Marketing will partner with Prophet’s two largest vertical teams, Healthcare and Financial Services, to develop and execute multichannel, industry-targeted marketing strategies that are aligned to the firm’s goals. This position will be responsible for driving brand awareness, growing the database and generating leads for potential new business opportunities by highlighting our unique offers and areas of expertise through a variety of tactics, including: content development, account-based marketing, email marketing, PR, digital advertising and events. As the liaison between the vertical and marketing teams, this person is expected to provide regular communication including input and feedback on content best practices and reporting to ensure transparency and alignment with global marketing priorities.
- Work closely with the Platform Marketing Lead to build and execute against a strategic marketing plan for each vertical that includes an optimized mix of channels and tactics to deliver maximum ROI
- Partner with the vertical teams to develop content and industry IP that leverages industry research and competitive insights (e.g., articles, videos, infographics, etc.)
- Work closely with digital marketing team members to help build and execute digital strategies to reach target audiences and drive prospects through the marketing funnel
- Collaborate with global marketing team to develop cohesive editorial strategies aligned with the firm’s go-to-market messaging and priorities
- Work closely with marketing team to execute, deploy and monitor campaigns. Provide regular communication updates to both vertical team leads and marketing
- Analyze campaign performance metrics and identify opportunities to optimize campaigns across channels (e.g., email, social, SEO, website, etc.); continuously improve processes and effectiveness in real-time whenever possible and benchmark-setting. Share learnings with broader team.
- Manage launch of new content and collaborate with the digital team to develop always-on nurture campaigns to drive new leads through the marketing funnel
- Identify client GTM opportunities and aide in the development of case studies
- Effectively measure progress towards funnel metrics, penetration of target accounts, and optimize efforts to achieve goals
- Bring an innovative and creative mindset, and new ideas to the team and take our marketing to the next level
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications or business
- 3-5 years of relevant B2B marketing experience in a professional services environment; experience working in the healthcare and financial services industries a plus
- Experience with email marketing and marketing automation
- Exposure to social media marketing – particularly paid
- Highly collaborative individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about marketing and interpreting industry trends to share new ideas with teams
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable working with teams remotely and across time zones
- Focused on delivering impact for the firm
- Proactive, problem-solver, detail-oriented
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 450 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.