- Support projects (branding, websites, campaigns) from concept to launch
- Think big – campaign concepts, big umbrella ideas, branding, multiple media, social campaigns, video, etc.
- Ensure that copy and creative executions support the strategy and client business goals
- Present creative solutions and establish trusted relationships with clients
- Clearly articulate the thinking and story behind ideas and recommendations in both internal and client presentations
- Collaborate and communicate well with team members across content, design, UX and development disciplines
- Critique and review work from supporting team members to ensure quality execution
- Interpret client and peer feedback to drive direction
- Help to create and maintain creative development processes
- Grow mentorship and creative direction skills with junior members of the team
- Prepare presentations and participate in pitches for new business and/or offer assistance to pitch teams
- Follow and share industry trends as well as stay up-to-speed on emerging technologies and how they can/will impact solutions
- Stick to timelines while managing multiple projects across multiple clients
- 4-5+ years of experience working as a copywriter in a digital setting
- Exceptional writing and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong interest and understanding of all things digital and social
- Ability to adhere to and/or create voice and tone for brands
- Understanding of SEO and its implementation
- Extremely detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field
- Prior experience supporting B2C and B2B brands
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop or other Creative Suite applications
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.