Senior Designer, Motion GraphicsNew York
With 5-7 years of experience, you have developed a portfolio of work and understand what it takes to develop great creative. You are responsible for translating brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts. You will design compelling solutions for top global brands, becoming an expert in dynamic and interactive video and motion creative. As a senior designer you have been successful in working with teams, built strong relationships with clients and colleagues and have seen the entire creative process, from strategy to execution.
Your goal will be to elevate the work, contribute to our creative culture, motivate other creative team members.
- Work in partnership with the strategic and account teams to understand and manage client needs
- Ability to understand and contribute to creative strategy
- Produce outstanding omni-channel design solutions
- Portray diverse storytelling with motion graphics, animation and/or footage
- Work with vendors and outside specialty resources
- Design or convert storyboards into compelling motion graphics that contain images, typography and/or audio
- Design sequentially for animations, from conception to final output
- Contribute to studio culture, inspire others
- Comfortable and confident interfacing with clients for presentations and project management
- 5+ years of experience
- Advanced in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, XD
- Expertise in Adobe After-Effects
- BFA/BS/BA in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- A deep understanding of typography, design elements and principles and best practices across print and digital
- Solid verbal and written presentation skills
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Successfully manages time, process and workflow
- Understanding of print processes and creative production
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With eleven global offices and more than 350 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com