Senior Engagement Manager, Digital ExperienceAustin
- Acts as the account leader by building strong and lasting relationships with clients
- Understands the client’s goals and business
- Voice of the client to internal teams and voice of the team to the client
- Presents to both internal teams and client teams in formal and informal settings
- Leads internal teams in the marketing efforts for assigned clients
- Collaborates with project managers and functional leads to develop budgets and timelines and assign resourcing
- Ensures projects are on-strategy, on time and exceed client expectations
- Negotiates with clients and agency staff concerning project details, schedules and deadlines
- Writes scopes of work, ensuring that leads contribute and sign off
- Responsible for the profitability of multiple accounts
- Understands digital marketing, including strategy, branding, website design and development as well as integrated marketing strategies (planning, media, creative)
- Identifies, researches and presents additional business opportunities for existing clients
- Monitors competitive activity and business news to have a thorough understanding of client health
- Positively and professionally represents the agency at all industry functions, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or a related field
- At least 5-7 years of agency experience in account management and project management
- Must have experience in digital marketing, including strategy, branding, website design and development as well as integrated marketing strategies (planning, media, creative)
- Must have excellent strategic and analytical marketing skills
- Must be a confident self-starter with a positive attitude, a team player, an innovative problem solver and be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Good diplomat and negotiator
- Needs to be attentive to detail and resourceful and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of the digital advertising industry and emerging trends a must
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.