Senior Marketing AssociateBerlin
The Senior Marketing Associate is responsible for driving the execution of Prophet’s marketing strategy for the region to increase brand awareness, digital reach and proposition development. This person will partner closely with a business development associate in Berlin as well as working with the leadership team in the region and the broader global marketing team. This role reports into a European marketing lead based in London. We’re looking for a candidate who has experience across all marketing channels, but with specific proven expertise in digital marketing as this is a key focus area for growth.
Content Development & Demand Generation
- Help identify relevant topics for the region and working with authors to get content produced.
- Oversee translation of articles/other global content from English to German. Translation is completed by an external resource but the candidate will need to manage this and also review and edit final content to ensure consistency of brand voice.
- Coordinate alignment between Marketing and Business Development activities.
- Develop and execute content driven lead generation campaigns.
- Execute and track programs through Prophet’s marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- Drive analysis of performance and recommendations for improvement.
- Activate digital plan in partnership with digital colleagues on the marketing team.
- Manage German webpages and day-to-day social media activities (LinkedIn, Xing) to keep current and relevant.
- Upskill the local team in the use of social to build brand awareness.
- Identify ways to repurpose content across digital channels.
- Manage PR partner in the region.
- Support Prophet Leadership team on opportunistic media opportunities.
- Distribute and monitor press release activity.
- Building an awards calendar and managing submissions.
- Create event strategy for the region, balancing company owned, sponsored, and speaking opportunities with relevant organisations and properties.
- Help ensure success of events from branding and demand generation perspectives.
Qualifications & Experience
The candidate will be able to demonstrate they have gained the relevant level of marketing experience, preferably in the professional services or B2B sector and must also be able to prove they have the following attributes:
- Fluent spoken and written German and English is a must.
- Good understanding of the German market. Experience of Swiss market advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic and tactical abilities e.g., help refine Prophet’s go-to-market approach in Germany.
- Adept at managing multiple projects at once, ability to prioritise is key.
- Proven track record in development of successful multi-channel campaigns.
- Digital/Social marketing experience, good working knowledge of marketing automation and social channels such as Xing and LinkedIn.
- Good writing and editing skills and experience in content development.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as with cross-office teams.
- Strong communication skills necessary and at ease working with Leadership team and managing outside vendors and resources.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to Prophet recruiting team with the reference BMAQ318.
Prophet was founded 1992 in San Francisco and today is the largest independent consultancy for brand and marketing related growth topics in a digital world. Our global team of 400+ thinkers, makers and doers combine its diverse skills to create fresh thinking, actionable ideas and beautiful design. With our strong footprint in Europe and especially in Germany we are well positioned to solve our clients’ business challenges and drive impact quickly. In all our projects, we combine analytical rigor with creative thinking which allows us to bridge the gap between strategy consulting and making things happen. Clients like AEG, BASF, Deutsche Bank, T-Mobile rely on our advice and see us as strategic partners for the long term. We help our clients to find better ways to grow. Prophet.com