Senior Marketing Campaigns AssociateChicago, New York, Atlanta, Richmond, San Francisco, London
The Senior Marketing Campaigns Associate is responsible for the ideation, execution and measurement of Prophet’s external email marketing campaigns. This position requires a blend of creative and analytical capabilities. The ideal candidate is tech-savvy, data-driven and experienced in the administration of marketing automation technology (Eloqua preferred).
The primary functions of this position include email campaign management; testing and analyzing workflow; lead generation, nurturing and scoring; and identifying tactics for improvement. Success in this role is measured by database growth, increased volume of engaged prospects and marketing-driven qualified leads.
The selected candidate will join the corporate marketing team and report to the Marketing Operations Manager.
- Collaborate with marketing and platform leadership to connect client pain points to products/offers and develop strategic marketing campaigns to drive awareness, interest and selection of Prophet’s solutions
- Chief administrator and technology expert for marketing automation software (Eloqua); aid marketing team by offering training, best practices and identifying process improvement opportunities
- Manage email marketing campaigns and workflows; including campaign canvas setup, list segmentation, email template design, conversion tracking, etc.
- Improve the digital experience at each step of the buyer lifecycle; optimize content, use technology to improve the user experience, capture necessary segmentation data and customize the user experience based on user profile or engagement activities
- Monitor and refine the lead scoring model; share knowledge about engaged contacts and ensure system integrations are functioning as intended
- Support Account-Based Marketing; inform digital strategy/approach for driving awareness, engagement and interest among established target audiences
- Work with the digital marketing team to create innovative, holistic digital marketing strategies to increase inquiry volume, and decrease cost per acquisition in a highly competitive environment
- Continuously optimize campaigns through test-and-learn activities to move buyers through the funnel and increase the volume of MQLs passed onto sales and converted to pipeline
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team on the development and maintenance of automated marketing dashboard; ensure KPIs from Eloqua are represented
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including analysis, evaluation of KPIs, performance against goals, and ROI
- Partner with CRM administrator and IT to ensure seamless platform integration, data transfer and troubleshoot any technical or process errors
- Communicate insights discovered through testing to marketing leaders to identify opportunities and risks, inform content creation, revise outbound marketing strategies and tactics, and determine budget allocation adjustments needed
- Stay abreast of trends in the digital space, marketplace and within the firm to ensure that Prophet’s digital user-experience is agile, responsive and optimized for lead generation, nurture and conversion
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing with demand generation responsibilities
- Well-versed in at least one enterprise-level marketing automation system (2+ years’ experience using Eloqua preferred)
- Experience managing end-to-end email marketing campaigns
- Google Analytics certified
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software, and basic web development and digital design skills
- Analytical skills and the ability to convert data into actionable insights
- Self-starter who is experienced at handling multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Eager to learn, always experimenting, results-driven, and takes initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; AP-Style preferred
- Possesses strong business acumen; ability to communicate effectively with all seniority levels; works well in a team environment
- High level of attention-to-detail
- Professional Services/B2B industry experience a plus
Please submit a cover letter with the application that highlights your relevant experience and explains why you believe you’ll be successful in this role.
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 450 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.