Senior Motion DesignerNew York
With 5-8 years of experience, you have developed a portfolio of work and understand what it takes to develop great creatives. As Senior Motion Designer, you have been successful in working with teams, in all phases of the design process, including concept development, storyboarding, animation, graphic design and production. Work created spans a variety of mediums and types ideally including web videos, animated shorts, trailers, product demos, digital signage and HD video post-production.
Your goal will be to elevate the work, contribute to Prophet’s creative culture and motivate other creative team members.
- Develop motion design for visual identities across different clients utilizing 2D and 3D animation.
- Planning and realizing video and other motion content, from initial script and storyboard through to production and editing
- Produce and deliver high quality, easily usable motion assets that are readily adopted across our client’s organizations
- Work in partnership with Strategic and Account team to understand and manage client needs
- Ability to understand and contribute to creative strategy
- Work with vendors and outside specialty resources
- Contribute to studio culture, inspire others
- Comfortable and confident interfacing with clients for presentations and project management
- 5+ years of experience with a Motion Design portfolio
- Advanced to Expert experience in AfterEffects, Adobe CC Cinema 4D
- BFA/BS/BA in Design or equivalent experience
- A deep understanding of video and animation principles – timing, framing, lighting and design – and are able to channel these to create compelling stories and experiences
- Solid verbal and written presentation skills
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Successfully manages time, process, and workflow
- Understanding of print processes and creative production
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients unlock uncommon growth by developing new business models, reimagining brands and experiences, driving demand and customer engagement and empowering people to transform their organizations. The largest privately-owned firm of its kind, Prophet brings a unique blend of creative and strategy to identify paths to purposeful, transformative and sustainable growth.
Based in San Francisco, with 14 global offices and more than 500 strategists, data analysts, marketers, digital experts and creatives, Prophet has worked with the world’s most successful companies, including AXA, CVS Health, The Home Depot, Samsung, T-Mobile, and UBS, partnering with them from ideation to in-market execution. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.