Senior Project ManagerChicago
- Manage one or more projects concurrently including digital advertising campaigns and/or technology projects from strategy to implementation
- Planning, managing and executing digital solutions for large-scale clients with multiple lines of business, high-risk projects, and special engagements
- Work closely with the technical teams, developing and managing project plans, change requests, risk assessments, and communications
- Driving the team to meet and exceed milestone delivery schedules and controlling project scope, budget, and timelines to ensure successful, on time go live delivery
- Ask questions, research solutions to help define project requirements. Familiarity with estimate creation
- Proven ability to build and lead strong project teams
- Accountable for tracking and reporting of budgets throughout the lifecycle of each project to internal leads
- Maintain regular, direct interaction and communication with the full range of client business stakeholders from analysts to C-level and with internal Senior Management
- Strong leadership and communication skills at all levels
- Champion existing processes while also identifying potential improvements
- Demonstrate effective planning, organization and time-management skills
- Open and effective communication in a manner consistent with the audience. Ability to influence team members and peers through an inclusive style and recognition of their abilities and knowledge
- Some interaction with client in matters relating to project planning, execution and review of deliverables
- Working alongside account management for both demand generation and technical projects in a highly collaborative team environment
- Sound analytical and diagnostic skills and ability to think high-level
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment and deliver quality results
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to drive large internal and external teams (both technical and non-technical), and client business sponsors to successfully deliver on time, within scope and budgeted engagements
- Ability to demonstrating an adaptive style that is flexible and effective in gaining cooperation of others so as to maintain effective partnerships across the organization
- Capable of making appropriate decisions, while resolving issues in creative and effective ways.
- Experience with office software such as Google Docs, Sheets, and Sites; and PM software such as Basecamp and JIRA
- Familiarity with agile project management methodologies (Scrum / Kanban) for UX/Web Technology projects
- The ability to be flexible and accommodating when needed in order to get things done
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.