Senior Search ManagerAustin
- Act as strategic lead across multiple clients for defining paid search programs and manage the completion of required work to support strategy
- Manage/execute day-to-day paid search activities for multiple clients
- Identify new SEM strategies and find ways to employ them for the benefit of our clients
- Stay current with developments within the SEM landscape to ensure best practices are applied across active and prospective clients
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy in order to drive performance improvements
- Format and prepare regular campaign performance reports for all active projects
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites
- Implement experiments to test across keyword selection, ad creative and landing pages; analyze results; and draw conclusions on how to optimize the campaign to meet company goals
- Develop and/or oversee ad copy development for applicable campaigns
- Present to both the internal team and client in a formal and informal setting
- Develop and maintain project budgets, status reports and timelines
- Continually monitor, revise and conduct ad and landing page tests
- Manage trafficking of keywords and creative through various ad platforms
- Actively seek opportunities to expand the scope of client engagement as well as differentiate the client from competitors
- Understand the client’s product, business culture and competition
- Participate in business development initiatives including pitch materials and defining scopes of work; includes providing an initial assessment by utilizing research done on the client and competitor’s SEM activities
- Develop or provide input for measurement framework across search plans and consult with internal teams and/or clients on implementation and Q/A
- Oversee and verify billing and reconciliation for client search spending
- Provide and document best practice POVs in relevant search areas
- Lead department/agency 101s/201s and ongoing information sharing to keep client teams abreast of key SEM topics, issues, developments, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or marketing preferred; all fields will be considered with relevant experience
- 5-7 years of experience in an agency managing multiple clients environment or equivalent client-side marketing experience (multiple campaign management); B2B experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated success in managing large-scale paid search campaigns
- Experience with international paid search campaigns is a plus
- Knowledge and/or experience working with B2B marketing automation and/or CRM platforms a plus (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.)
- Experience with industry-standard analytics (Google Analytics, etc)
- Must be a confident self-starter, resourceful, and disciplined, able to work autonomously and still deliver on goals/deadlines
- Must have the ability to manage many projects simultaneously and work effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong communication skills, verbal and written, as this position will be heavily client-facing
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to produce client-ready, polished work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite a must (particular Excel), Google for Business Apps a plus
- Must be current on PPC certifications
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.