Forget everything you know about agencies. Now, meet Springbox — a place where ‘work hard, play harder’ is more than a motto. Springbox offers a fun, stimulating, technology-focused work environment that is fast-paced and rewarding. We are committed to fostering an environment where highly talented, challenge-hungry people thrive. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skill set, while making a real contribution to a rapidly expanding agency.
Our strategists, analysts, UX designers, art directors, copywriters and developers work side-by-side to create digital experiences designed on customer intelligence and built with leading technology for clients who are hungry to achieve digital leadership.
Springbox seeks a dynamic, collaborative senior strategist to join our Austin office. The strategist will lead cross functional teams to evaluate clients’ digital footprints using various forms of behavior-based research to design marketing and technology solutions that help clients emerge as innovative and successful leaders.
- Partner with the demand generation and digital experiences teams to build digital brand experiences that meaningfully intercept target audiences where they are
- Understand and build B2B and B2C customer personas, detailed journey maps, consumer, brand and cultural truths that inform insights, and multi-channel digital communication strategies that align to client business goals
- Conduct competitive reviews to gain insights that drive innovation and differentiated experiences to help our clients lead digitally
- Develop custom research designs including primary, secondary and data-based research to uncover opportunities across the digital ecosystem (paid, owned and earned channels)
- Work with and brief analysts to gather, analyze and extract insights from diverse sets of behavioral data to support your recommendations
- Brief and collaborate with creative and design teams to develop content themes and brainstorm innovative solutions
- Manage research vendor relationships through the research process including research design, sampling plans, fielding and synthesis of findings
- Partner with other strategy team members to conduct workshops with clients to align on inputs and possibilities for strategic initiatives, including brand development, messaging and positioning, and definition of user experience requirements
- Translate strategic opportunities into specific recommendations and digital leadership roadmaps, including campaigns, programs and technology development projects
- Partner with go-to-market planners, internal teams and external partners to build test and learn agendas with associated metrics and benchmarks for ongoing optimization
- Collaborate with account teams to conduct strategic account planning and drive organic growth
- Create frameworks for thought leadership and unique value in the strategy development process
- Keep up-to-date on marketing best practices and trends affecting client ROI
- Make presentations internally and externally to support ongoing education of staff and clients
- 5-8 years of experience working in an agency/marketing environment; 3+ years immersed in the digital space
- Comfortable working in highly flexible environments; able to regularly switch gears from brand-to-brand and partner with other team members/departments to meet deadlines
- Excellent and persuasive communication skills; able to clearly articulate and sell your strategies in relatable and convincing ways
- Knowledgeable of modern marketing and content-based storytelling practices
- Self-starter with a passion for continual learning
- Highly resourceful to find the lead insights from diverse and robust data sources including search, social, web data and client provided documentation
- Comfort with setting up, performing and evaluating output from primary, secondary, and behavioral research methods
- Familiarity with metrics to establish benchmarks and measurement plans across digital channels
- Experience leading digital marketing and acquisition campaigns, including SEO, SEM, paid search, content marketing, email and social media marketing
- Marketing or related degree required
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With eleven global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.