Senior UI DesignerNew York
With 5-7 years’ experience, you have developed a portfolio of work and understand what it takes to develop great creative solutions. You are responsible for translating brand strategy into powerful and purposeful user interfaces. As Senior UI Designer you have been successful in working with teams, built strong relationships with clients and colleagues and have seen the entire creative process, from strategy to execution.
- Work in partnership with strategic and account teams to understand and manage client needs
- Define and implement innovative solutions for digital direction, visuals and experiences
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Work with vendors and outside specialty resources
- Contribute to studio culture, inspire others
- 5+ years of experience
- Advanced in Adobe Creative Suite
- Extreme proficiency in Sketch, Invision and similar design and prototyping tools
- BFA/BS/BA in Product/ Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- A deep understanding of UI design principles and best practices across platforms (web and mobile)
- Experience working with design systems
- Solid verbal and written presentation skills
- Understanding of UX research and strategy
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Successfully manages time, process and workflow
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 450 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.