Senior UX Content StrategistChicago
- Five + years experience being directly responsible for content strategy and/or information architecture
- Experience with usability, user research, and accessibility
- Experience designing solutions for content management systems, such as Contentful, WordPress, AEM, or Aquia
- Experience in web analysis, using Google Analytics and Adobe Target
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously, according to an agreed-upon brief and delivering solutions that meet project needs, timeframe and budget
- Strong portfolio samples that showcase your best work. Make sure to explain in detail how these samples meet the qualifications of this role, and how your work has shaped web information architecture, web navigation systems, content management systems or other interaction models within professional work environments. Additional consideration will be given for clearly illustrating the thinking, constraints, and challenges behind the scenes that impacted your work
- Additional consideration will also be given to candidates who can show experience working across platforms and devices (mobile, tablet, desktop) and building full content strategy eco-systems across offline and online channels (social, search, email, campaign)
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.