Senior UX DesignerChicago
- Drives creation of memorable and impactful products for a wide range of digital experiences, including web, mobile, and desktop applications
- Create artifacts (user flows, detailed wireframes, prototypes and other interaction design deliverables) that articulate a meaningful user experience
- Work collaboratively with clients to translate business requirements into detailed application design solutions
- Advocate fiercely for the needs of application end users
- Participate in a user-centered design process, driving a focus on validation through user testing
- Collaborate daily with a core team of specialists, strategists, visual designers, content strategists, and visual designers, to deliver digital experiences
- Document design standards
- 3+ years experience in an interactive agency or product team – past interactive focus is a must
- Full proficiency with standard wireframing/prototyping tools (Axure, UXPin, InVision), strong proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Able to draw clear conclusions based on research and collaboration to develop clear direction and presentations for recommendations around direction.
- Ability to implement design into wireframe screens and create design style guides and UI toolkits.
- Strong understanding of the implications of design choices on usability and accessibility, development effort, and SEO
- Intimately understand the requirements of various form factors, including desktop, mobile, and large-scale screens
- Experience working with Global recognizable brands.
- Experience working on Agile teams
- Experience implementing design processes and mentoring junior designers
- ability to jump between UX and Creative outputs to drive a product design forward.
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.