Singapore Senior Associate InternSingapore
Over an 8-10 week period, our summer senior associates (MBA interns) will get actively involved with client work; working closely with partners, engagement managers and associates in team situations; and are greatly encouraged to cultivate their own analytical and creative approaches. Prophet is looking for candidates with the right blend of intelligence, analytical thinking, creative problem solving, and fun. We are looking for people who are interested and interesting.
Your Day To Day:
- While every day will be different, you can expect to get involved with some of the following tasks:
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to develop hypothesis, conduct and manage research & analysis, and formulate insightful and actionable recommendations for our clients
- Gain deep understanding of our client’s customers through interviews, focus groups, as well as qualitative & quantitative research methods
- Research and identify relevant digital trends that can inform and impact disruptive transformations within a company or industry
- Create materials for, and help plan, physical or digital Safari’s, Hackathon’s, and Playstudios (Prophet’s collaborative approach to creating and evaluating ideas with our clients through analogs and facilitation exercises)
- Create digital personas and map user journeys to help uncover digital behaviors and opportunities
- Participate in problem-solving sessions with a broad team of consultants and specialists, using both analytical and creative techniques to reach compelling results
- Present findings to clients and lead discussions
- Contribute to internal initiatives within the firm including IP development, marketing, training, and ongoing educational sessions
What You Need To Bring:
- Candidates should be graduating in Summer 2020 or December 2020 from a top tier, global MBA program
- Ideally, relevant experience: ideally with a leading business, brand, or digital strategy firm
- Candidates will also already have the relevant, approved work authorization for the office that they are applying to.
- Bilingual: business-level written and spoken English is essential. Additionally, business-level written and spoken Chinese is preferred
What We Look For:
- Well-developed research and analytical capabilities, problem solving skills, and creative thinking
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of, and passion for, brand, digital, and marketing strategy; and, how they impact business outcomes
- Experience developing a strategy as well as executing the tactical implications of that strategy
- Understanding of agile or other test-and-learn or design-thinking methodologies to co-create with audiences and quickly develop testable materials
- Knowledge of, or experience with, digital analytics tools – both native and 3rd party: Google, Adobe, Social (Brandwatch, Sprinkl’r, Facebook, etc.)
- A curious mind with an unrelenting commitment to get to the answer, to test new approaches, and push others’ assumptions
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with limited supervision
- A team player who is adept at enhancing team success through active participation in internal and external client project teams
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Cathay Pacific, AIA, UBS, Bank of East Asia, Marriott, GE and Emart. With twelve global offices and more than 350 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.cn
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.