Talent Development InternAtlanta
Prophet is looking for a hardworking and eager individual to join the Talent Development team. The Talent Development Intern will be responsible for supporting Talent Development and Performance Management activities, initiatives, and programs. This person will work closely with and report to the Talent Development Team to support Prophet’s efforts in supporting and developing talent.
- Support Development Team initiatives – coaching, employee engagement, learning and development
- Create interactive and visually appealing Talent Development materials
- Support re-design of content architecture – refresh, update, and organize content
- Support the evolution of performance management tools and processes
- Assist on ad-hoc projects
- Current undergraduate or graduate student, or recent grad – degree in HR, business, psychology, or related field is preferred
- Start date, hours per week (full- or part-time), and duration of internship are flexible
- Strong interest or experience in Talent Development and/or L&D
- Located in Atlanta, GA
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with graphic design preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Builds trusted relationships with ease
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Innovative and quickly grasps new ideas and concepts
- Highly motivated team player who can work both independently and collaboratively with an all-in approach
- Ability to adhere to the highest process standards and maintain confidentiality
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 450 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.