Talent Integration Manager, EMEABerlin
Reporting to the Director of Talent Integration, the EMEA Talent Integration Manager will help set up and codify Prophet’s approach to talent integration as well as drive key workstreams. This role will work cross-functionally with regional leadership to drive talent strategies in a locally relevant way. The position will be based within our Berlin office.
While every day will be different, you can expect to…
- Work in close partnership with Regional, Corporate Strategy and People teams to understand the talent pipeline and needs across regions
- Support and drive the development of talent integration strategies and roadmaps through onboarding, communications, learning and development and in partnership with key leadership sponsors
- Assess/diagnose culture and leadership alignment of acquired companies to understand cultural similarities and differences
- Plan and implement the delivery of onboarding/orientation activities of newly hired and acquired employees
- Monitor and track integration progress of new hires, helping to escalate and address concerns and/or risk of attrition
- Be a thought leader and champion to raise the strategic profile of the Integration function both internally and externally
- Lead/support the development of integration playbooks that incorporate prior experience and industry best practices across all key workstreams
- Confusion tolerance: comfort with ambiguity and the ability to adapt, flex, and change directions given project and team circumstances, understanding the ever-changing world of business
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build credibility and trust with firm leadership
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Success working in a dynamic, global environment with limited supervision
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to educate, communicate, negotiate, and influence all levels of stakeholders to produce outcomes in a global environment
- A curious mind with an unrelenting commitment to getting to the answer, testing new approaches, learn new skills and push others’ assumptions
- A team player who is adept at enhancing team success through active participation
- Ability to use discretion when working with confidential information and act with integrity
- Extensive experience in a consulting and/or industry role, including change management initiatives, communications development, organizational design and development, HR strategy or operations, and/or talent solutions
- A Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree with demonstrated academic performance would be preferred
- Demonstrated experience in driving or leading integration efforts from a talent perspective including potential Integration Management Office experience
- Strategic thinker who can take broad visions and develop and execute structured plans with measurable metrics
- Demonstrated ability to work within cross-functional teams and drive effective integration planning and management
Talent Integration at Prophet
Prophet, as a firm, is seeing significant growth and is scaling an increasingly diversified talent mix to support the business. Our new team, the Talent Integration Team, is focused on developing and implementing successful integration strategies, approaches and systems for all new talent joining the Prophet community. This team will help to deliver change management activities for integrating employees joining Prophet both through direct new hire recruitment and through acquisitions. It will have the opportunity to positively impact the overall integration experience, generating a higher return on talent acquisition investment, and maximizing the impact of each individual Propheteer during their first 1-2 years at the firm.
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach. With our strong footprint in Europe and especially in Germany we are well positioned to solve our clients’ business challenges and drive impact quickly.
We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach. Clients like AEG, Allianz, Gardena, Polestar and SwissRe rely on our advice and see us as strategic partners for the long term. With twelve global offices and more than 500 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.