Talent Integration ManagerAtlanta, Chicago, New York, San Francisco
We are looking for a hardworking and eager individual to join the Talent Development team. Reporting to the Director of Talent Integration, the Talent Integration Manager will help set up and codify Prophet’s approach to talent integration as well as drive key workstreams. This role will work cross-functionally with regional leadership to drive talent strategies in a locally relevant way.
The position will be based in our New York, San Francisco, Chicago or Atlanta offices, however, all employees are permitted to work remotely through the end of 2021.
- Work in close partnership with Regional, Corporate Strategy and People teams to understand the talent pipeline and needs across regions
- Lead and support Developing Team talent integration strategies and roadmaps – onboarding, communications, learning and development
- Assess and diagnose culture and leadership alignment of acquired companies
- Plan, implement and track delivery and progress of onboarding and orientation activities for new hires and acquired employees
- Lead and support the development of integration playbooks across all key workstreams
- Raise the strategic profile of the integration function both internally and externally
- 5-8 years of experience in consulting and/or industry role, including change management initiatives, communications development, organizational design and development, HR strategy or operations and/or talent solutions
- A Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree with demonstrated academic performance
- Demonstrated experience in driving or leading integration efforts from a talent perspective including potential Integration Management Office experience
- Strategic thinker who can take broad visions and develop and execute structured plans with measurable metrics
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and drive effective integration planning and management
- Confusion tolerance: comfort with ambiguity and the ability to adapt, flex, and change directions given project and team circumstances, understanding the ever-changing world of business
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skill
- Strong interpersonal skills to build credibility and trust with firm leadership
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Success working in a dynamic, global environment with limited supervision
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to educate, communicate, negotiate and influence all levels of stakeholders to produce outcomes in a global environment
- A curious mind with an unrelenting commitment to getting the answer, test new approaches, learn new skills and push others’ assumptions
- A team player who is adept at enhancing team success through active participation
- Ability to use discretion when working with confidential information and act with integrity
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 450 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.