Zurich Associate InternZurich
Great work starts with a great foundation. And that foundation lies in the hands of our associates. As an associate intern, you will gain an understanding of just what it means to be an associate at Prophet.
We plan to bring exceptional talent into our offices for a 10-week internship. The candidate will gain extensive exposure to our methods and approach, in order to enhance their potential for developing a cutting-edge career in consulting.
Your Day to Day:
While every day will be different, you can expect to get involved with some of the following tasks:
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to develop hypothesis, conduct and manage research & analysis, and formulate insightful and actionable recommendations for our clients
- Gain deep understanding of our client’s customers through interviews, focus groups, as well as qualitative & quantitative research methods
- Research and identify relevant digital trends that can inform and impact disruptive transformations within a company or industry
- Create materials for, and help plan, physical or digital Safari’s, Hackathon’s, and Playstudios (Prophet’s collaborative approach to creating and evaluating ideas with our clients through analogs and facilitation exercises)
- Create digital personas and map user journeys to help uncover digital behaviors and opportunities
- Participate in problem-solving sessions with a broad team of consultants and specialists, using both analytical and creative techniques to reach compelling results
- Present findings to clients and lead discussions
- Contribute to internal initiatives within the firm including IP development, marketing, training, and ongoing educational sessions
What We Look For:
- Well-developed research and analytical capabilities, problem-solving skills, and creative thinking
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of, and passion for, brand, digital, and marketing strategy; and, how they impact business outcomes
- Experience developing a strategy as well as executing the tactical implications of that strategy
- Understanding of agile or other test-and-learn or design-thinking methodologies to co-create with audiences and quickly develop testable materials
- Knowledge of, or experience with, digital analytics tools – both native and 3rd party: Google, Adobe, Social (Brandwatch, Sprinkl’r, Facebook, etc.)
- Acurious mind with an unrelenting commitment to get to the answer, to test new approaches, and push others’ assumptions
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with limited supervision
- A team player who is adept at enhancing team success through active participation in internal and external client project teams
What You Need to Bring:
- A great education: a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with demonstrated academic performance
- Ideally, relevant experience: ideally with a leading business, brand, or digital strategy firm
- Bilingual: business-level written and spoken English is essential. Additionally, business-level written and spoken German is preferred
We accept intern applications throughout the year and look to offer placements starting at the beginning of each Quarter. Please state your ideal start date in your Cover Letter, Applicants must only apply for offices where they already have the relevant, approved work authorisation.
Prophet was founded 1992 in San Francisco and today is the largest independent consultancy for brand and marketing related growth topics in a digital world. Clients like eBay, Mondelez, Swarovski, SwissRe, UBS and Zurich Financial rely on our advice and see us as strategic partners for the long term. We help our clients to find better ways to grow. Prophet.de
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.