Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore
Our approach to each engagement is designed to enhance the associate’s potential for developing a cutting-edge capability in brand strategy consulting.
- Research and analysis
- Competitive benchmarking
- Financial modeling
- Client deliverable development (written and presentation form)
- Project management and administration.
In addition to the above, associates at Prophet are also often charged with more demanding assignments, such as: proposal writing, professional-client relationship development and client presentation delivery. Associates work closely with partners, engagement managers and senior associates in team situations and are encouraged to cultivate their own analyses and recommendations.
- BA or BS degree with demonstrated academic performance
- 0-3 years of post-undergraduate experience, ideally with a leading business or brand strategy consulting firm
- Research and analytic skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer expertise, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic environment with limited supervision
- Adept at enhancing team success through active participation in internal and external client project teams
Apply for: Associate
Our recruiting team will review all applicants submissions and be in touch within 1-2 weeks.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.