EMEA Talent Coordinator
Prophet’s biggest asset is our people and it is the responsibility of our People Team to ensure that we attract and develop the right talent. Reporting to the talent director, EMEA and Asia, you will provide on-the-ground support and general assistance to our EMEA HR and Recruitment specialists. Desired candidates must be experienced in HR administration and coordination and looking to develop their own careers.
You will be professional, organised and highly articulate, with the ability to build relationships with colleagues at all levels within the business. Prophet is a global firm and this position, whilst based in London, will be responsible for activities focused across the whole EMEA region.
This position will need someone who is developing the full skillset of a generalist human resources professional, especially recruitment and employee relations. The role supports the firm’s People plan to provide an employee-orientated, high-performance culture through the hiring, ongoing development and retention of diverse, superior and “Prophet-right” talent.
- New starters – drawing up contracts, collecting new starter paperwork, supporting the onboarding process
- Leavers – creating leavers references, liaising with benefits providers and updating our payroll team
- Immigration – coordination and administration of new visa applications and renewals
- Administrating and monitoring holiday and sickness records
- Dealing with employees’ enquiries/issues and providing support and guidance as required
- Providing assistance on ad hoc projects
- Supporting the recruitment of new employees, including:
- Advertising roles on LinkedIn and online job boards
- Liaising with the internal Recruitment team and hiring managers
- Interacting with external recruitment agencies
- Coordinating interviews and debriefs
- Interviewing and assessing candidates
- Dealing with graduate recruitment and intern programmes
- Monitoring speculative recruitment enquiries and CVs
- Processing applications, keeping records up to date and general administration of our employee benefits, including:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- You are business fluent in spoken and written English (German would also be a plus but not a necessity)
- Experience working in professional services firm in a human resources capacity, ideally in both recruiting and generalist HR functions
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision, where speed and quality are equally important
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High level of focus and attention to detail and accuracy
- Undergraduate degree required; other professional degrees or certifications are a plus
- Positive approach to your mental and physical health. Whether it be a generous annual holiday accrual, whole company shutdown days (including the full week off between Christmas & New Year) or an additional budget for you to spend on your own wellbeing, Prophet has you covered.
- Impacting your community. Prophet’s mission is to build brands, transform businesses and move society. And this starts with you. Through Prophet Impact, you will have the opportunity to:
- work with the global firm to support chosen charities.
- group together as a local office to support not-for-profits in your own community.
- offer pro bono work to smaller businesses.
- get paid whilst you volunteer with a local charity of your choice.
- Flexible approach to working. Prophet understands that we each have our own preferred way of working, whether that is in the office, working from home or on-site. We are open to working with you to find a way that benefits both you and the Company. And we offer financial support to ensure that your home office is set up the way you want it.
- Career Development. We know that you are ambitious and want to progress in your career. Therefore, you will work closely with your assigned coach at Prophet, who will make your growth their priority.
- Competitive compensation. Prophet also offers a generous base salary and discretionary bonus programme.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com with “Talent Acquisition role” in the subject line.
Apply for: EMEA Talent Coordinator
Our recruiting team will review all applicants submissions and be in touch within 1-2 weeks.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.