Advancing Digital Transformation to Grow Better in China
With the challenges brought by COVID-19 and other geopolitical factors, new opportunities and industry patterns have emerged. It is now imperative for companies in China to seize these opportunities and accelerate their digital transformation agenda.
In our new report The 2020 State of Digital Transformation, Altimeter, a Prophet company, surveyed more than 600 executives, including 100 in China, about how they are pursuing digital transformation. The research revealed some distinct regional differences and highlighted the opportunities for companies in China to achieve uncommon growth.
What you will learn in this report:
- Significantly more Chinese CEOs understand they are ultimately responsible for digital transformation compared to the rest of the world.
- Yet CEOs in China often fail to communicate transformation as a top priority and don’t provide enough strategic guidance.
- The top drivers of digital transformation in China are to build a more resilient and high-performance culture and operation.
- Compliance concerns, resistance to change and budget are the top three challenges of digital transformation.
- While the rest of the world is committed to five main technologies, Chinese companies are more diversified by placing smaller bets in more types of tech.
- There is still much work to be done for Chinese companies to allow better collaboration across all departments and functions.
- Chinese companies still trail other regions in making data use a core strategic component.