Insights for Driving Sales Productivity & Resilience
Digital has long been a key ingredient in sales teams’ success, even before disruptive technologies made digital transformation a business-wide imperative. Now, in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, digital selling is more important than ever.
In our 2020 State of Digital Selling research, we sought to understand the capabilities and key success factors enabling the digital transformation of selling among B2B businesses.
Based on a survey of 506 sales professionals across North America, Europe, and China, this report offers a comprehensive view of how B2B sales teams are leveraging digital in their sales processes.
Key Learnings From the Report
- Now, more than ever, selling is a team sport.
- Sales teams need to make the digital mindset shift.
- High-touch, high-value cross-functional selling outperforms automated high-volume selling.
- Top performers focus on the customer through customer-focused metrics, cross-functional teaming, and selling by vertical industry.
- As teams build digital excellence, boundaries are likely to blur between sales and marketing teams.
- Digitally mature sellers are outperforming less mature teams through the global COVID-19 pandemic.
For all the data and insights, download the full report.