Missed Ed Terpening’s webinar on “The 2020 State of Digital Selling“? Register here to watch the full presentation at your own pace, and download the accompanying slides.
In this webinar, Ed Terpening shares key insights from Altimeter’s report
“The 2020 State of Digital Selling“.
Digital has long been a key ingredient in sales teams’ success, even before disruptive technologies made digital transformation a business-wide imperative. Now, in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, digital selling is more important than ever.
In our 2020 State of Digital Selling research, we sought to understand the capabilities and key success factors enabling the digital transformation of selling among B2B businesses.
Based on a survey of 506 sales professionals across North America, Europe, and China, this report offers a comprehensive view of how B2B sales teams are leveraging digital in their sales processes.
Register for the webinar replay to learn more about the following themes:
- Digitally-mature sellers are outperforming less mature teams through the global COVID-19 pandemic.
- Now, more than ever, selling is a team sport.
- Sales teams need to make the digital mindset shift.
- High-touch, high-value cross-functional selling outperforms automated high-volume selling.
- Top performers focus on the customer through customer-focused metrics, cross-functional teaming, and selling by vertical industry.
- As teams build digital excellence, boundaries are likely to blur between sales and marketing teams.