Mergers & Acquisitions
Does your M&A approach require a new playbook?
Many deals (mergers, acquisitions, spinoffs) leave money on the table by not managing customer-facing (marketing, branding) or employee-facing dynamics (employee engagement, culture) early enough in the process or with the required rigor. Both customers and employees are largely absent from the typical IMO playbook.
Our M&A strategy consultants use advanced analytics to help make many of these important decisions. Our solutions can drive significant post-deal economics, including customer retention, share acquisition, marketing cost optimization and longer-term growth. We’ll help you address questions like:
- What is the right go-to-market product and brand portfolio architecture post-deal?
- What brand name(s) should be used going forward?
- How can the firm drive sales and growth opportunities through the new asset base?
We then use customer-facing decisions to help companies maximize the value of their teams by addressing questions like:
- How will we enable the culture change required?
- What new capabilities or organizational shifts are needed?
- What is the fundamental promise we need to deliver to both retain and attract the right talent?
Prophet’s M&A strategy consulting practice is uniquely positioned to help drive growth while minimizing risk. We’re here to help companies like yours maximize the value of M&A deals to achieve long-term leadership positions in dynamic, changing industries.
Services we offer:
Brand Portfolio Strategy
Brand Asset Valuation
Name & Brand Architecture Scenario Modeling
Post-Deal Growth Moves
Employee Value Proposition
Culture and Engagement
Problems we solve:
Are you ready to maximize the
value of your next M&A deal?