Whether it is building and living brand strategy, elevating a customer experience or shifting organizational capabilities, all of these initiatives require harnessing the hearts and minds of employees.
As drivers of business success, marketing, corporate strategy, communications and HR departments are increasingly collaborating to develop a holistic strategy for sustainable performance. With the combination of the changing world of work, multiple generations in the workplace and a more fluid approach to organizational loyalty, the need for a dedicated focus on employee engagement and recognition are stronger than ever before.
By connecting employee understanding with motivation and behavior, we help our clients uncover deeper insights, build stronger relevance and create the experiences that power people.
· Engaging employees with the development and rollout of a new global technology brand
· Cultural diagnostic for a global financial services organization
· Co-creating purpose and values with all employees at a leading global airline
· Employee Value Proposition (EVP) development and implementation for a global re-insurer
• Master brand engagement and implementation
• EVP development and activation
• Employee experiences design
• Purpose, values and leadership
• Culture and organizational change
• Immersive learning
• Employee insight and archetype development
• Marketing organization and capabilities
Meet one of our Culture, Capability and Engagement experts…
Helen is based in London and brings over 20 years experience working with clients locally and globally on the engagement of talent. She joined the firm in 2015 to grow our portfolio of work in employee engagement, employer branding and culture – elements seen as increasingly critical to business success.