Over the many years of helping our clients transform and grow, one thing has never changed – the magic ingredient in business success that is people. Whether it is building and living brand strategy, elevating a customer experience or shifting organizational capabilities, they all require connecting employee understanding with motivation and behavior.
As drivers of business success, Marketing, Corporate Strategy, Communications and HR are increasingly collaborating to develop the holistic strategy and approach that truly sustainable performance requires. With the combination of the changing world of work, multiple gneerations in the workplace and a more fluid approach to organizational loyalty, the need for a dedicated focus on employee engagmeent and recognition are stronger than ever before.
We bring the principles we apply throughout our client work to uncover deeper insights, build stronger relevance and create the experiences that power the people factor.
· Engaging employees through the development and roll out of a new global technology brand
· Cultural diagnostic for a global financial services organization
· Vision, mission and values to guide engagement through an acquisition in financial services
· Employee Value Proposition (EVP) development for a major global travel organization
• Employee engagement through master brand development and roll out
• EVP development and activation
• Employee experiences design
• Purpose, values and leadership
• Culture and organizational change
• Immersive learning
• Employee insight and archetype development
• Marketing organization and capabilities
Meet one of our Employee Engagement experts…
Helen is based in London and brings over 20 years experience working with clients locally and globally on the engagement of talent. She joined the firm in 2015 to grow our portfolio of work in employee engagement, employer branding and culture – elements seen as increasingly critical to business success.