Over many years of helping our clients transform and grow, one thing has never changed – the magic ingredient in business success that is people. Whether it is building and living brand strategy, elevating a customer experience or shifting organizational capabilities, all of these initiatives require employee engagement.
As drivers of business success, marketing, corporate strategy, communications and HR departments are constantly collaborating to develop a holistic strategy for sustainable performance. With the combination of the changing world of work, multiple generations in the workplace and a more fluid approach to organizational loyalty, the need for a dedicated focus on employee engagement and recognition are stronger than ever before.
By connecting employee understanding with motivation and behavior, we help our clients uncover deeper insights, build stronger relevance and create the experiences that power people.
· Engaging employees with development and rollout of a new global technology brand
· Cultural diagnostic for a global financial services organization
· Vision, mission and values to guide engagement through an acquisition in financial services
· Employee Value Proposition (EVP) development for a major global travel organization
• Master brand development and rollout
• EVP development and activation
• Employee experiences design
• Purpose, values and leadership
• Culture and organizational change
• Immersive learning
• Employee insight and archetype development
• Marketing organization and capabilities
Meet one of our Employee Engagement experts…
Helen is based in London and brings over 20 years experience working with clients locally and globally on the engagement of talent. She joined the firm in 2015 to grow our portfolio of work in employee engagement, employer branding and culture – elements seen as increasingly critical to business success.