Prophet is looking for highly motivated and creative designers with 2-4 years of design experience to join our design team. Interested applicants should have created a portfolio of work and an understanding of what it takes to develop great creative. As a designer, you have been successful in working with teams, built strong relationships with clients and colleagues and have seen the entire creative process, from strategy to execution.
This role is responsible for communications design, branding, retail and environmental design. Your goal will be to translate brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts, contribute to our creative culture and motivate other creative team members.
- Collaborate with design directors and senior designers on various design projects
- Be a central part of a team charged with creating materials for assigned brands
- Support the design team with developing and finalising applications of selected design concepts, which may have originated from other team members
- Build and develop key branding skills and conceptual thinking
- Eager to learn and explore to develop design skills
- Full of ideas
- Presentable and articulate
- Ability to communicate effectively and substantiate your design directions
- A good team player with passion for your work and a desire to work with a team
- Strong brief-taking skills
- Knowledge or experience with animation is a plus, but not required
- Prior work experience is desirable, but not required
- Business-level spoken and written Mandarin is preferred
- Formal design training from a college or university
- Strong, diverse portfolio that demonstrates a focus on graphic or communication design
- Understanding of branding and brand identity
- Conversational-level spoken and written English is essential
- Advanced in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, XD (advanced skills in AfterEffects, Sketch and InVision is a plus, but not required)
- Knowledge of production skills and exposure to HTML
Please email a cover letter and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org as part of your application.
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients unlock uncommon growth by developing new business models, reimagining brands and experiences, driving demand and customer engagement and empowering people to transform their organizations. The largest privately-owned firm of its kind, Prophet brings a unique blend of creative and strategy to identify paths to purposeful, transformative and sustainable growth.
Based in San Francisco, with 12 global offices and more than 500 strategists, data analysts, marketers, digital experts and creatives, Prophet has worked with the world’s most successful companies, including BOE, Mei One, Midea, ABInbev, AXA, Samsung and Marriott, partnering with them from ideation to in-market execution. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.