With 2-5 years of experience, you have developed a portfolio of work and understand what it takes to create great design from strategy to execution.
You have experience developing concepts, creating strategic designs, and delivering production files as part of larger branding efforts and marketing initiatives. As a Designer you have been successful in working with teams across disciplines, communicating complex ideas in visually compelling ways. You are interested in creating unique and interactive event and workshop experiences that deliver on the strategic objectives of the overall project. You will develop materials for brand campaigns and activation rollouts. Your goal is to elevate the work, contribute to our creative culture, motivate other creative team members.
This Designer will have the unique opportunity to work with Prophet’s Richmond Design Studio
- Translate brand visual systems to event materials and experiences
- Create multi-disciplinary client experiences across print, environmental production, artifact curation and digital interactions
- Produce outstanding omni-channel design solutions
- Contribute to the delivery of collateral for brand identity, event and exhibit design, layout, mockups, typography, icon design and infographics
- Work with vendors and outside specialty resources
- Comfortable and confident interfacing with clients for presentations and project management
- Ability to understand and visually conceptualize creative strategy
- Work in partnership with Strategic and Account team to understand and manage client needs
- Have a keen eye for excellence and quality control in visual communications
- Manage time effectively, across multiple requests, multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
- Contribute to studio culture, inspire others
- 2+ years of experience
- Previous experience working in a similar branding, marketing or advertising environment is a plus
- Translating brand visual system to event materials and experiences
- Expert fluency in PowerPoint, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- A deep understanding of typography, design elements and principles, and best practices across print and digital
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Successfully manages time, process, and workflow
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 450 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.