PartnerSan Francisco, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, Richmond
Prophet would like to attract the best in the industry to join the firm as a Partner to help expand the firm’s digital, brand and growth strategy consulting capabilities.
Partners are responsible for playing a key client service and client development role – directing client engagements; helping to attract new clients and expand relationships over time with existing clients; and providing leadership to the teams and younger tenured consultants. This individual will be an inspirational leader to clients, to other Prophet consultants and to marketers more broadly.
- Contribute directly to the growth and development of Prophet’s capabilities in digital, brand, marketing and growth strategy consulting
- Proactively identify, cultivate and capitalize upon opportunities to build and grow the firm – mostly through extending and deepening existing client relationships (recognizing that outstanding client work and the word of mouth referrals that this work generates will be the primary way to enhance Prophet’s reputation and prospects for future engagements)
- Ensure the quality of Prophet’s work continues to be truly distinctive in its focus on client impact and tangible results
- Participate actively on consulting assignments, helping to direct the actual analysis and problem solving and interacting with clients as a senior member of the consultant team
- Grow Prophet by recruiting, developing and mentoring consultants who choose to focus on brand and marketing strategy consulting
- Espouse Prophet’s values by promoting entrepreneurship and innovation; fostering creativity and engendering an ethical approach to conducting business
- Partner level (or equivalent) in a management consulting, marketing services or digital strategy firm. Alternatively, a candidate may be in a relevant client-side marketing or strategy role with a minimum of four years prior experience in management consulting
- A demonstrable track record of leading/delivering quality engagements that result in long-standing client relationships and repeat client engagements
- Relevant experience in marketing, brand, design and/or innovation and a portfolio of client work that has been focused on growth-oriented strategies, rather than operations or cost reduction
- Credibility in both the business-to-business and business-to-consumer segments
- A well-rounded business executive with a blend of strategic, analytical and creative skills
- Excellent academic credentials
Partners Who Thrive at Prophet
- Have an intellectual curiosity and creative spirit that drives their desire to develop innovative organization and culture solutions
- Are driven by a desire to grow and build a business in an entrepreneurial environment with a unique purpose supported by the resources of a global company
- Can be as enthusiastic rolling up their sleeves and getting the work done as they are counseling a C-suite executive
- Prefer a non-hierarchical environment, set the standard for collaborating with peers, are comfortable in a culture that promotes bringing our whole selves to work
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With eleven global offices and more than 350 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com